This 5 in. curved jaw locking pliers is ideal for securely clamping, holding, and tensioning materials. They’re forged with heavy duty Chrome Molybdenum steel jaws and teeth, underwent rigorous heat treatment process, and as a result are more durable and grip objects from any angle better than our competitors. They are finished with our wear and corrosion resistant premium nickel plated finish. The classic trigger lock release is integrated to securely lock the pliers in place while you work, adjustable to lock securely at varying widths. Jaw width opens up to 1-7/8 in. The pliers also feature convenient built-in wire cutters.
- 5 in. curved jaw locking pliers
- Jaw width up to 1-1/8 in.
- Heavy duty chrome molybdenum steel jaws and teeth are more durable and grip objects from any angle better than competition
- Includes convenient built-in wire cutter
- Classic trigger lock release securely locks the pliers in place while you work
- Turn knob adjusts working pressure to lock securely at varying widths
- Wear and corrosion resistant with premium nickel plated finish
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov