When you need to drill large diameter holes in concrete, stone and other dense masonry materials, reach for a DEWALT Carbide Core Bit. Designed for use with your rotary hammer drill, these ultra-heavy-duty bits feature tungsten carbide teeth, hardened steel body for maximum durability. The alternating tooth design and low-friction core body provides quick centering and faster drilling.
- Alternating tooth design delivers increased durability and quicker centering
- Low friction core body provides faster drilling
- 2-piece design provides more versatility than one-piece design
- For use with all brands of SDS-Max and spline rotary hammers
- Used for drilling holes in poured concrete and other masonry
- 30 day money back guarantee
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov