Adjustable hand reamers are designed to ream odd sized holes. They are made of high speed steel for general purpose applications and have a square shank. Adjustable reamers are held in place by 2 locking nuts and adjustment is made by loosening 1 nut and tightening the other. Each reamer expands to the next size.
- High-speed steel adjustable hand reamer is designed for most general purpose applications
- Adjustable reamers expand by loosening 1 adjusting nut and tightening the other
- Designed to ream odd sized holes
- Each reamer expands to the next size
- Square shank
- For hand use only, no drill press or hand drill
- Black oxide finish
- 7/A size ranges from 9/32 in. to 5/16 in.
- Number of blades: 4
- 1.34375 in. flute length
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov