Since being patented in 1996, GearWrench has been the leader in ratcheting wrenches, with more styles and sizes than any other brand. GearWrench premier mechanics hand tools are designed to meet the tough requirements of Automotive Technicians and Industrial users. Their hand tools are made from chrome steel alloy, which is specially formulated and heat treated for strength and superior resistance to corrosion.
- Made from chrome molybdenum alloy steel (Cr-Mo) for exceptional strength and durability
- Off-corner loading design on box end for better grip and reduced fastener rounding
- Black phosphate coating to resist corrosion
- High visibility laser etched markings
- Secondary hard stamping-part and size
- Includes blow mold case with reinforced steel hinges and steel buckles for strength and security
- 44 total pieces