The General Tools Ratchet Offset Screwdriver is ideal for use where screws are concealed or obstructed, leverage is required or turning space is limited: it provides greater leverage and flexibility compared to a traditional screwdriver. The swift ratcheting motion allows you to remove and install screws with ease and the offset head provides odd-angle access in obstructed areas. This 19-piece set includes Phillips, Slotted and Hex bits, as well as an extension shaft and screwdriver handle. The included molded storage case includes one reversible ratchet handle, one 3-1/4 in. extension shaft, one spinner screwdriver handle and 16 bits.
- Ratcheting screwdriver set is perfect for turning hard-to-reach screws, especially where space is limited or leverage is needed
- Ratchet handle’s rotation can be instantly toggled between clockwise and counterclockwise
- Made of nickel-plated steel, the handle easily adjusts for right or left-hand use; black oxide-coated bits made of hardened and tempered steel provide added durability
- Bits: #1, #2 cross-point bits; 1/4 in., 3/8 in. straight bits
- Hex bits in sizes: 0.050 in., 1/16 in., 5/64 in., 3/32 in., 7/64 in., 1/8 in., 9/64 in., 5/32 in., 3/16 in., 7/32 in. and 1/4 in.
- Set includes the handle, a 3-1/4 in. long extension shaft and a 1/4 in. square drive adaptor, a screwdriver handle, 15 bits, and plastic molded storage case
- Includes 90-day warranty