The Kreg-pocket-Hole Jig 310 makes it easier than ever to build DIY wood projects whether your building your first DIY project, or you’ve been working with wood for years. The-pocket-Hole Jig 310 features a hardened-steel drill guide and thickness stops for 1/2 in., 3/4 in., 1 1/2 in. material that give the versatility you need to build with boards and plywood found in home centers. The included material-thickness gauge and easy-set drill bit make setup simple and the anti-slip base holds the jig precisely in position while you drill perfectly-positioned-pocket holes every time. Durable construction and a lifetime drill-guide warranty ensure that the Kreg-pocket-Hole Jig 310 will deliver years of project-building and home-repair satisfaction and value you expect from the #1-pocket-hole brandKreg.
- Portable jig for creating pocket-hole joints
- Simple to set up and easy to use with material-thickness stops for common DIY materials: 1/2 in., 3/4 in., 1-1/2 in.
- Durable construction to last for years, with lifetime drill-guide warranty
- Versatile design for building indoor and outdoor projects and for making household repairs
- Convenient anti-slip base to hold jig securely in place while drilling
- Foolproof setup with a material-thickness gauge, positive stops and easy-set drill bit and stop collar
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov