Elevate Your Rotary Tool?s Performance to ?Machine Tool? Standards with the ToolStand! Transform a handheld rotary device into a precision drilling machine with the rotary ToolStand. This stand is compatible with most Dremel-style rotary tools. Rack and pinion gearing allows smooth controlled plunge. Scale with depth stop allows depth control and precise repeatability. Sturdy cast aluminum base provides sturdy work area. Strong 13.5 inch metal tube allows drilling of objects up to 5 inches in height. Lock rotary tool in horizontal position for hands free sanding or polishing.
- Sturdy metal head fits most Dremel style rotary tools
- Spring loaded metal rack and pinion gearing for smooth controlled drilling
- Scale with depth stop allows precise depth control and repeatability
- The steel 13-1/2? support column of the ToolStand, fits securely into a 6? x 6? formed steel base plate whose surface and mounting platforms have been planed to ensure a level work surface
- Lock tools in horizontal position for hands free use
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov