Get everything you need to start anew with this 28-Volt hammer drill kit from Milwaukee. 2 M28 REDLITHIUM batteries are included, each of which will deliver up to twice the running time of an 18-Volt battery. Providing 750 in. lbs. of maximum torque, the lithium-ion powered hammer drill enables operators to drill sizable holes or drive large screws with greater ease and efficiency. This heavy-duty tool produces up to 1800 RPM with a lower speed setting (0-450 RPM) for more delicate jobs. Use the soft-grip, non-slip side handle for maximum command and leverage. See why professionals rely on Milwaukee for superior performance and durability.
- Includes: 1 M28 1/2 in. cordless hammer drill, 2 M28 REDLITHIUM 28 volt batteries, one 28 volt charger, 1 side handle and 1 Phillips no. 2 bit
- Carbide jaws on 1/2 in. all-metal, single-sleeve ratcheting chuck stand up to rigors of frequent bit-fastening
- Batteries engineered with digital power management technology, enabling longer run time and life span
- 3 drive modes: drilling with hammering action, drilling only and driving screws
- Select one of 24 torque-selector collar settings
- Compatible with all Milwaukee M28 batteries and chargers
- 5-year limited tool warranty; 3-year limited battery warranty