Vacuum brazed diamond hand profilers/hand router bits are designed to produce perfect round-overs, bevel, ogee and full bullnose edges on natural or engineered stone, porcelain tiles and concrete countertops. With a 5/8-11 in. thread they can be used on any variable speed grinders or polishers. They feature an internal water feed for optimum cooling of the bit. An aluminum guide on the top of the bit rides on the surface of the stone and a rotary toucher bearing controls the depth of cut for consistent shaping. Optimal speed for operation of the profilers is 3000 RPM.
- 3/4 in. (2 cm) in radius/round over perfect for granite/marble tiles
- 30-Grit/40-Grit diamond for aggressive shaping/grinding
- Center water-fed system for wet use although it can be used dry also
- Durable aluminum top guide (cover top of surface with tape to prevent from scratching)
- 5/8-11 in. female thread fits most grinders and polishers
- Recommended speed: 3000 RPM