Introducing the Anti-Static 5? Dust Hose by POWERTEC. A practical, safe and cost effective dust collection hose designed to enhance your existing workshop dust collection and filtration systems. Flexible Versatility: Whether you have an industrial sized vacuum cleaner or a centralized dust collection system built into your shop, you understand the importance of having a super lightweight, flexible and kink-proof dust collection hose that can withstand the rigors of everyday shop use. Heavy Duty: Made with premium thermoplastic material, this hose will not collapse under pressure from your dust collector. A unique combination of strength, durability and optimized flow properties that only high grade PVC provides makes this hose ideal for any shop dust collection system. Innovative Design Features: Flaunts a clear and translucent profile, reinforced by spiral zinc-plated spring steel wire ? allowing you to monitor your air movement performance, debris collection and fine dust separation/ filtration. Rated Safe: With dust collection, one must always consider the dangers of static electricity and the risk of fire. This anti static dust collection hose features a flame retardant PVC construction (UL94-HB), is capable of electrostatic discharge (dissipating static) when grounded, and offers exceptional resistance to chemicals along with acidic and alkaline materials.
- Includes (one) anti static 5 in. diameter dust hose
- Features an ultra lite, flexible and flame retardant design reinforced with zinc plated steel spring wire delivering maneuverability, toughness and inflammable explosion protection
- Perfect addition to any clear vue dust collection system ? allowing you to monitor dust/ debris separation and vapor/ smoke filtration
- Safe option for air conditioning indoor ventilation ducts, 5? PVC dust collection systems or applications involving static and electric charge build up
- Surface Resistivity: ?109?; Temperature Range: -10 °C (14°F) to 70 °C (158°F), short time up to 80°C (176°F)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov