TEKTON Flex-Head Ratcheting Box End Wrenches offer the speed and ease of ratcheting box ends that stay continuously engaged with fasteners, eliminating the need to re-fit after each turn. Smoothly pivoting through 180°, the heads hold any angle to slide onto fasteners. They are free to move with each stroke, allowing the wrench to navigate around obstructions along the swing path. The 6-point openings provide a sure, snug fit on hex-shaped fasteners so you can apply maximum torque without slipping off, saving aggravation and your knuckles. To prevent round-off, the openings contact and apply force to the flat sides of fastener heads rather than the corners. Equipped with 72-tooth ratchet gears that need just 5° of swing arc to reach the next tooth position, it is fast and efficient when there is not much room to move.
- Box end heads pivot 180° to easily get around obstructions
- 6-point box ends snugly fit hex-shaped fastener heads and resist slipping off while you work
- Openings are designed to grip flat sides of fastener heads, not corners, to prevent round-off
- 72-tooth ratchet gears need only a 5° working swing arc
- Made of premium chrome vanadium steel with a mirror chrome finish
- Shipped in frustration-free packaging
- TEKTON tools are Always Guaranteed: if you ever have an issue, contact us