Remember when you could quickly smooth out the drywall. The WEN Variable Speed Handheld Drywall Sander makes sanding drywall easier than ever. With a lightweight 6 lbs. body, you’ll make quick work out of even the largest of tasks. If that’s not light enough, the included shoulder strap and auxiliary handle combine to alleviate fatigue during long days on the job. Attach the handle to either side of the sander for both left-handed and right-handed users, or ditch it altogether to fit into tight spaces and corners. The lock-on power switch keeps your sander rotating even after you release the trigger. Adjust the speed of our powerful 10 Amp motor anywhere from 1500 to 2300 RPM to meet the needs of the project at hand. The 8.5 in. hook and loop base pad makes sandpaper changes a breeze. Control excess dust with the variable air flow dust extraction dial. The 7.5 ft. flexible dust vacuum hose attaches easily to either the included dust bag or the dust collection system of your choice, with both a 1-7/8 in. and a 2-1/4 in. dust adapter for maximum versatility. This package also includes 8-pieces of hook and loop sandpaper disks (two 150-grit pieces, two 180-grit pieces, two 240-grit pieces, and two-400 grit pieces). Replacement sandpaper available under model numbers 6369SP60 (60-grit), 6369SP80 (80-grit), 6369SP120 (120-grit), 6369SP150 (150-grit), and 6369SP240 (240-grit). And because its a WEN product, your Variable Speed Drywall Sander comes backed by a 2-year warranty.
- Reversible auxiliary handle perfect for both left-handed and right-handed users
- Variable speed 10 Amp motor operates anywhere from 1500 RPM to 2300 RPM
- 8.5 in. hook-and-loop base pad makes changing sandpaper easier than ever
- Automatic dust removal system combined with the 7.5 ft. dust hose minimize clean-up
- Includes a dust collection bag, 2 dust hose adapters (for 1-7/8 in., 1-1/2 in., and 2-1/4 in. dust ports), a shoulder strap, and 8-pieces of sandpaper
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov