Ditch the pull cords, the gasoline, the oil and the carbon emissions with the WEN 40-Volt Max Lithium-Ion 19 in. Cordless 3-in-1 Lawn Mower. With three different modes of operation, youll have the option to mulch, bag or use the side discharge chute depending on the needs of your particular yard. Our dual-port battery dock accepts two batteries at a time, automatically switching between the 2 when one battery runs out. With a collapsible handle and a compact and light-weight design, storage and transportation have never been easier. Electric start means the mower powers up quickly without the need of any additional off-season maintenance. Rotate the 17.7 in. blade up to 2850 RPH, making easy work out of even the thickest of grass. Easily adjust the cutting height between 6 different stops ranging from 1.5 in. to 4 in. The onboard battery indicator will keep you up to speed on the remaining battery life while the 10 in. rear wheels glide over tough and bumpy terrain with ease. Our intelligent motor automatically adjusts its torque depending on the grass thickness, allowing users to both save battery life and maximize the lifespan of their machine. Compatible with all WEN 40V MAX batteries and 40-Volt chargers (sold separately). And because its a WEN product, your mower comes backed by a 2-year warranty, a nationwide network of skilled service technicians and a friendly customer help line.
- Versatile 19 in. steel deck allows users to mulch, bag or use the side discharge door
- Adjust the cutting height between six different stops ranging from 1.5 in. to 4 in.
- Intelligent motor senses the grass thickness and automatically adjusts its torque accordingly
- Battery and charger not included (compatible with the entire WEN 40-Volt MAX series)
- Dual-port battery dock holds up to two 4 Ah batteries for over 70-minutes of run time on a single charge