Remember when your bits could handle the toughest materials. Add some shape into your edges with the WEN Professional-Grade High Speed Steel Carbide-Tipped Router Bit series. These reliable and durable heat-treated bits feature extremely sharp tungsten carbide blades that slice through even the toughest of woods. Our straight 2-flute profile on this particular bit makes for perfect grooves and dadoes in your workpiece. Features a 5/8 in. Dia, a 1-1/4 in. cutting length, a 2-7/8 in. overall length, a 1/2 in. Dia shank and a maximum RPM of 24000. And if this bit doesn’t cut it, check out the rest of our line of professional router bits, available in a wide variety of profiles and sizes. With WEN by your side, any job is within reach; from surface trimming to unique cabinetry, simple dados to decorative edges, you’ll be able to handle it all. Remember when you stepped your carpentry up a notch. Remember WEN.
- Professional-grade heat-treated HSS design includes carbide tips for a long-lasting sharp edge
- Features a 5/8 in. Dia, a 1-1/4 in. cutting length, a 2-7/8 in. overall length, a 1/2 in. Dia shank and a maximum RPM of 24000
- Straight 2-flute profile makes for perfect grooves and dadoes in your workpiece
- Part of the WEN professional grade high speed steel carbide tipped router bit series
- Compatible with handheld routers, table-mounted routers and CNC machines