This base cap and crown cap molding bit has a cutting height of 1-5/16 in. and cutting depth of 3/8 in. This bit is used to add a cap to base moldings and can also be paired with a horizontal cove Router bit to create large crown moldings. 1/2 in. shank. Pair this bit with 1 of Yonico’s wide horizontal cove router bits to create crown moldings of up to 5-3/8 in. W. This bit can also be used on its own as a base cap molding bit or a casing bit.
- Add a designer edge to your crown moldings
- Premium C3 micro-grain tungsten carbide blades for a sharper and longer lasting edge
- For use on table mount router
- Silver induction brazing for maximum strength and durability
- Manufactured with anti-kickback design to help prevent workshop mishaps